How does Ovulite work?
Ovulite™ uses a woman's saliva to pinpoint her periods of fertility and infertility by employing a technique similar to staining done in laboratories. It operates on the principle that saliva forms a "ferning" patter when dried resulting from the biochemical and hormonal changes (estrogen) taking place in the body during her fertile days. These delicate "fern-like" shapes, which look like frost on a windowpane, are readily identifiable when observed through the Ovulite™ personal fertility microscope. Women who wish to conceive can track the patterns of the crystals in order to choose the optimal days for intercourse.
This box contains an Ovulite™ Ovulation Microscope and instructions (in English and Spanish). Follow instructions inside box for accurate results. For in-vitro diagnostic use only. Not to be taken internally. Store in a dry place below 86°F (30°C). Do not freeze. Keep out of reach of children.
Ovulite™ will determine in minutes if you can become pregnant on any given day. Simply:
* Place a drop of saliva (upon awakening) on the microscope slide.
* Wait for it to completely dry.
* View the results through the ocular lens.
Interpreting the results (reference pictures included on back of box)
1. Infertile - You will see a random pattern of spots and lines indicating no ovulation.
2. Possible Not Likely - Small patterns like the leaves of ferns begin to appear. Ovulation will probably occur in 3-4 days; conception is not likely.
3. Fertile - Fern leaf patterns are dominant throughout the specimen. Ovulation is probably in progress and conception is highly likely. Fertility lasts from 3 days before to 1 day after ovulation.
There are no products available that can guarantee success in achieving pregnancy. Ovulite™ has been designed to assist in conception and is not intended for contraception. Order Now!